Build your career, design a future at Thompson Creek Window Company. We are the premier home improvement replacement products company serving the Mid-Atlantic region for more than 30 years. We’re proud of our history, and proud to help our communities improve the comfort and conditions of their homes.
Thompson Creek is looking for innovative, confident and results-driven Service Coordinator to deliver world class customer service keeping in mind the values of Thompson Creek Window Company. The Service Coordinator position performs tasks associated with Project Coordination Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Prepare service paperwork for Service Department Managers and Service Technicians on a daily basis.
• Upon receipt of service request from Service Department Manager, order all materials for the service request and monitor delivery and receipt.
• Ensure that materials are received as scheduled in order to adhere to promised completion date for the customer.
• Act as secondary internal contact (primary is Service Department Manager) for the customer to ensure that all issues are communicated and customer expectations are met.
• Update customer record and notes with all contact with customer and other events related to the service request.
• Report any irregularities with customer expectations, delivery/promise dates, etc. with the Service Department Manager immediately.
• Ensure that interaction with customers adheres to standards defined by TCWC.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• Bachelors’ Degree and at least 3-5 years of customer service experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
•Previous customer service, project coordination or project management experience.
•Must be competent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Thompson Creek offers a generous benefits package including:
About Thompson Creek
Thompson Creek Window Company is a privately owned and family-operated manufacturer and installer of energy-efficient home improvement replacement products. Founded in 1980, Thompson Creek began as a manufacturer of energy-efficient, maintenance-free vinyl windows. Since that time, Thompson Creek has evolved into one of the leading specialty home improvement contracting companies in the nation. The company’s product mix includes replacement windows and doors, vinyl siding and a clog-free gutter system. Thompson Creek is headquartered in Lanham, MD with a state-of-the-art 120,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Upper Marlboro, MD.
Thompson Creek participates in the E-Verify program